Aging is inevitable. But that doesn’t mean you have to like the prospect of aging. Thanks to modern cosmetic treatments, we can reverse the internal processes that lead to unwanted signs of aging, helping you extend your youthful appearance.
Boost Your Collagen Levels With A Few Shots
Collagen is a protein found in your skin, tendons, and bones. It is responsible for your skin’s elasticity and firmness. As you age, your collagen levels naturally decrease, leading to wrinkles and sagging skin. Most people rely on topical collagen creams to restore their collagen levels, but collagen molecules are too large to penetrate the dermis, so they’re not very effective. We offer Sculptra injections that boost internal collagen production and ensure dramatic results.
What is Sculptra?
Sculptra is a facial injectable that helps to gradually replace lost collagen, giving you a more natural-looking appearance. When injected into targeted facial tissues, Sculptra stimulates natural collagen production to reverse the signs of aging and make your face look smoother, fuller, and more youthful. The results aren’t immediate, unlike hyaluronic acid fillers, but the wait is completely worth it because of the natural appearance.
What Does Sculptra Treat?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Deep facial creases and folds
- Loss of volume from the cheeks
- Deep tear troughs
- Sunken, hollow, and gaunt cheeks
- Recessed chin lacking projection
Benefits of Sculptra:
- Minimally invasive treatment — no incisions, anesthesia, or scarring
- Minimal discomfort during the treatment
- Restore your skin’s natural collagen reserves
- Reverse the signs of aging
- Improve overall facial contours
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Resume daily activities immediately — no downtime
- Completely natural results based on your facial anatomy
- Long-lasting results — around two years of longevity
Schedule An Appointment
ProHealth Solutions is a luxurious medical spa and wellness center specializing in anti-aging treatments. Our team is led by board-certified nurse practitioners and medical doctors specializing in cutting-edge aesthetic treatments. We carefully evaluate your aesthetic health, discuss your goals, and curate personalized treatment plans to ensure natural-looking results. Please schedule an appointment to explore your Sculptra options in Clearwater, Florida.