Botox in Clearwater is a medication injected into facial muscles to improve the look of moderate to severe lines and wrinkles. Typically used on the forehead, crow’s feet around the eyes, and frown lines between the eyebrows, Botox can take several years off your face.
Suppress Unwanted Facial Wrinkles
The aging process can be stressful for everyone. The onset of unwanted facial wrinkles can make you look old, tired, or even stern, even if you feel youthful and happy inside. Botox and other wrinkle relaxers can temporarily smoothen facial wrinkles and reverse the signs of aging, making you look and feel youthful. With early intervention, you can even delay aging and retain smooth, wrinkle-free skin well into your 30s!
What is Botox?
Botox is a purified protein derived from the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. When injected in very small amounts, Botox relaxes the muscles that cause wrinkles, temporarily smoothing the skin. Botox treats dynamic wrinkles created by the muscle contractions that occur when we make facial expressions, such as squinting, frowning, or raising our eyebrows. Botox can treat forehead lines, frown lines between the eyebrows, crow’s feet, and other expression lines.
What does Botox Treat?
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Bunny lines around the nose
- Perioral lines around the mouth
- Creases on the chin (cobblestone chin)
- Wrinkles and creases on the neck
- Other dynamic wrinkles and expression lines
Benefits of Botox:
- Minimally invasive treatment — no incisions, anesthesia, or scarring
- Diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Improve the look of your skin by making it appear smoother
- Minimal discomfort during the treatment
- No harsh side effects or complications after the treatment
- Results appear within a few weeks
- Prevent or delay the onset of new wrinkles
- Resume your daily activities and work immediately — no downtime
Schedule An Appointment
ProHealth Solutions is a boutique medical spa and clinic specializing in rejuvenative medicine to reverse the signs of aging. Our board-certified nurse practitioners and medical doctors listen to your concerns and goals, examine your facial skin, and curate personalized treatment plans. We personalize Botox treatment to ensure naturalized results. Please schedule an appointment to explore your treatment options for Botox in Clearwater, Florida.