Everyone wants to maintain youthful skin for life. But alas, we can’t stop the aging process. While aging is certainly inevitable, a non-surgical facelift can slow down the aging process and help you recover a youthful appearance with a few simple injections!
A Facelift With No Incisions, Anesthesia, or Downtime!
A non-surgical facelift can elevate the appearance of your face without surgery, anesthesia, or downtime. A non-surgical facelift in Clearwater is highly personalized — your medical provider will carefully examine your facial skin, discuss your goals, and select the ideal combination of cosmetic injections to reverse the signs of aging and elevate your contours. Since the treatment only includes injections, you don’t have to worry about extended downtime.
What Can You Accomplish With A Non-Surgical Facelift?
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoothen facial skin
- Suppress nasolabial folds and creases
- Restore volume to the cheeks and chin
- Elevate overall facial contours and appearance
- Make the lips look fuller and more symmetrical
- Improve the projection of the chin
Benefits Of A Non-Surgical Facelift:
- Minimally invasive non-surgical facelift in Clearwater procedure — no incisions or scarring
- Suitable for those who aren’t ready for a surgical facelift
- Reverse the signs of aging and elevate overall facial contours
- Personalized according to your specific needs
- Causes little to no pain and discomfort during the treatment
- No harsh side effects and negligible risk of complications
- No post-treatment downtime — resume daily activities immediately
What Happens During My Non-Surgical Facelift?
During a non-surgical facelift, a small needle is used to inject facial fillers and neuromodulators into the skin. Each dermal filler and wrinkle relaxer performs a specific function, so your medical provider will select the ideal collection of injectables after a thorough consultation and evaluation. Injections are typically made in the cheeks, around the mouth, and in the area between the eyebrows. A non-surgical facelift is typically an outpatient procedure that takes 30 minutes to an hour to complete.
What Are The Side Effects Of A Non-Surgical Facelift?
There are some side effects associated with a non-surgical facelift in Clearwater, such as swelling, bruising, redness, tenderness, and irritation around the injection sites. The side effects usually dissipate within a few days.
Is There Any Downtime After A Non-Surgical Facelift?
There is no downtime associated with the procedure, and you can typically resume your normal activities immediately afterward. You should, however, avoid strenuous workouts for a day or two after the procedure.
When Will I See The Non-Surgical Facelift Results?
The results of a non-surgical facelift are usually temporary, lasting for six months to a year. However, some fillers can last for up to two years.
Schedule An Appointment
ProHealth Solutions is a boutique medical spa and clinic specializing in restorative treatments that help you reclaim a youthful appearance. Our medical doctors and nurse practitioners carefully examine your facial skin, discuss your goals and concerns, and curate personalized treatment plans. Our personalized approach to aesthetic medicine ensures natural-looking results. Please schedule an appointment to explore your options for a non-surgical facelift in Clearwater, Florida.