Knee injuries and chronic knee pain can significantly affect your quality of life, preventing you from walking, sitting, or even standing comfortably. We offer personalized PRP knee injections to stimulate natural cellular regeneration and restore optimal mobility.
Stimulate Natural Regeneration To Heal Your Knees
Knee injuries are unfortunately quite common, especially among athletes who put a lot of stress on their joints. However, there is hope for those suffering from knee injuries, chronic knee pain, or degenerative conditions that affect the knee joints, like osteoarthritis. A promising new treatment option called platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy can regenerate damaged tissues and promote healing, helping you lead a pain-free life without relying on opioids.
What Do PRP Knee Injections Treat?
- Knee osteoarthritis
- Rotator cuff tears
- Joint pain
- Joint inflammation
- Knee injuries
- Patellar tendonitis
- Chronic degenerative joint disease
Benefits Of PRP Knee Injections:
- Minimally invasive treatment — no incisions or surgeries
- Delay or negate the need for knee surgeries
- Reduce inflammation and alleviate pain
- Slow down the progress of osteoarthritis
- Stimulate cellular and tissue regeneration
- Autologous treatment based on components derived from your body
- Completely safe treatment with no risk of infections
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Resume daily activities immediately — no downtime
Schedule An Appointment
ProHealth Solutions is a boutique medical spa and clinic committed to helping you lead a comfortable and healthy life. We take a holistic approach to wellness and offer treatments that stimulate natural cellular regeneration to reverse the effects of aging, knee injuries, and degenerative conditions. Please schedule an appointment to explore your PRP knee injection options in Clearwater, Florida.