If you’ve heard of the wonders of peptide therapy but you’re not really sure what it entails, you’ve come to the right place. ProHealth Solutions offers a wide range of services that can make you look younger – but we also offer treatments that can make you feel better. Peptide therapy is one of them.
The following is some information on what peptide therapy is, and how you may be able to benefit. If you would like to learn more, or you would like to schedule a consultation, please feel free to get in touch with ProHealth Solutions whenever you like. You can contact us online, or you can give us a call at 727-873-6536.
What are Peptides?
You no doubt know that proteins are the building blocks of the body. Well, peptides are the building blocks of proteins. They’re basically amino acids that tell cells to perform certain functions, such as healing tissue or producing hormones. In addition, they help the immune system fight back against things that can make us sick, like bacteria, certain types of diseases and viruses. Peptides also play a role in determining how the body responds to exercise and going on a diet.
One of the reasons we start to show signs of aging, certain peptides start to diminish. Not only do we start to look older, we also start to feel older as a result. Peptides are incredibly important to looking and feeling your best.
What is Peptide Therapy?
Without getting too deep into the science, peptide therapy is, in a nutshell, a way to stimulate the pituitary gland into producing more growth hormone (GH). So, the body is still producing HGH naturally, it’s just doing so through peptide therapy. While it’s possible for peptide therapy to replace your body’s GH production, it’s not recommended for this use. The reason is that it would cause you to become dependent on the therapy.
Why is GH important? It’s basically a master hormone, one that controls a wide range of biological processes. As we get older, we don’t produce as much GH. That makes it harder for the body to regenerate cells and to repair damaged tissue.
Peptide therapy is designed to help the cells do a better job of dealing with stress, naturally promoting healthy changes in those cells.
Benefits of Peptide Therapy
The specific benefits you’ll obtain through peptide therapy will basically depend on the specific type of peptide you receive. There are a lot of ways we administer peptides, including orally, through injections or creams, or sublingually (under the tongue). Here are a few of the peptides we use in treatment, along with some of the benefits of each.
- Sermorelin is a peptide that can promote an increase in lean body mass, as well as increased strength. Sermorelin can also help you sleep better, accelerate wound healing, increase skin strength and improve immune function, as well as provide other benefits.
- The peptide ipamorelin is also known as CJC-1295. It helps increase GH while also promoting the loss of fat. Ipamorelin mimics a protein known as ghrelin, which helps you feel full after a meal. If you don’t have enough ghrelin, you’ll be more prone to overeating. It also helps increase endurance and energy.
- BPC 157 contains 15 amino acids. It can help accelerate wound healing, including injuries to tendons, ligaments and even nerves. If you have a muscle sprain or a tear, BPC 157 could help you heal faster. Other benefits include improved cognitive performance and joint health. It may also help those suffering from stomach ulcers.
- Kisspeptin is a group of hormones that help with fertility and reproduction. Both men and women can benefit in terms of increased libido (sex drive). Men may see an increase in testosterone production.
Who Benefits from Peptide Therapy?
Just about anyone who wants to feel better can benefit from peptide therapy. While it’s not a magic solution for every health problem that exists, it can help in a great many ways. It’s a safe, non-invasive treatment that could help you reach your health goals. If any of the following apply to you, peptide therapy is definitely worth considering.
- You’re tired of looking old. Peptides can help bolster your supply of collagen. This is a substance that helps the skin stronger, and helps it maintain its elasticity. Peptides that boost collagen production can also help if you have complexion issues, or your sun is showing the effects of sun exposure over the years.
- You’re worried about bone loss. Bones can become weak and brittle as the years go by. This can make it scary just to do everyday tasks, like getting in and out of the shower, or walking along your kitchen floor. Peptides can help reduce bone loss and help them stay strong.
- Your wounds don’t heal as quickly as you like. As you read earlier, many peptides can help promote faster healing. Many peptides have antimicrobial properties that can help clear up eczema and other skin disorders.
How Much Does Peptide Therapy Cost?
The amount you’ll pay for your peptide therapy depends on several factors, such as the number of treatments you’ll need, the specific type of peptide you use, and others. ProHealth Solutions offers attractive financing plans that can help you pay over time. Get in touch with one of our experts to learn more.
How to Schedule Peptide Therapy
Are you ready to explore all of the many options you have when it comes to peptide therapy? All you need to do will be to contact ProHealth Solutions online, or give us a call at 727-873-6536. Our team of experts provides a wide range of treatments that are safe and extremely effective. You’ll be cared for in a friendly, comfortable environment by people who truly care about your overall well-being.
We’ve earned the trust of thousands of patients over the years, and we are more than ready to earn your trust as well.